8 of June 2017, World Trade Center, Moscow
The conference “Digital Signage – no alternative” in the seventh time will gather together professionals of Digital Signage & DOOH industry and customers of Digital constructions from different vertical markets.
On the conference will be discussed all about digital constructions in the sales points:
- The latest news, analytics and trends of Digital Signage & DOOH industry
- Case-study from Digital Signage systems users: purposes, expenses, ROI
- Conception as a central point in Digital Signage project. How to make Digital construction effective?
- Why some companies don’t implement Digital Signage systems?
- Nowadays touch and interactive solutions are in the focus of attention but how they could be profitable to your business?
- Electronic shelf labels (ESL): the first practices, the first results, development prospects…
and many others...
Why it “Must go”
- The 7th annual conference
- It’s all about Digital Signage technology
- The conference is independent ground for communication between end-users and professionals of Digital Signage and DooH industry
- The format: conference + demo zone with Digital Signage solutions
- Leading Russian and international speakers
- Discussion of case-study, realized in Russia and around the world
- The largest event of Digital Signge industry in Russia - 296 participants in 2016
Representatives of Marketing, Advertising, Operating&Project departments and Top-managers, directors and owners of such businesses as:
- retail real estate
- fitness clubs
- Gas stations
Professionals of Digital Out-of-home industry:
- System integrators
- Hardware and software manufacturers
- Content agencies
- Advrtising/marketing/PR agencies
World trade center, Expert hall, 2nd floor
09.30-10.50Russian Retail Week section
10.50-11.00"Digital Signage - no alternative!" conference opening.
Moderator: Vladimir Kozlov, DigiSky Group
11.00-11.30Presentation: Digital Signage - up-to-date way of communication. Speaker tbc.
11.30-12.00Nikolay Alaev, Head of project sales department, LG Electronics
Presentation: Case-studies: OLED in different vertical markets.
12.00-12.30Denis Sologub, Executive Director, Azbuka Vkysa
Presentation: Why retail don't need Digital Signage.
12.30-13.00Presentation: The role of Digital Signage in Omnichannel. Speaker tbc.
13.00-13.30Egor Vaganov, Chief Marketing Officer, Moscow Jewerly Factory
Presentation: Case-study from Moscow jewelry factory: using of Digital Signage in store interior.
14.40-15.10Stefan Pittl, Sales director CEE&MEA, Easescreen
Presentation: How to choose Digital Signage platform. Case-studies from European retail chains.
15.10-15.40Andrey Ushakov, Digital Marketing & E-commerce Manager, McDonald's Russia
Presentation: McDonald's - I'm loving it!
Presentation: Electronic shelf labels as a part of Omnichannel.
16.10-16.40Alexey Pankratov, CEO, WorldMirrorGroup
Presentation: Effective content: how to force your screens work on you. Case-study: Oceania shopping mall.
16.40-17.00Lottery. Communication in demo-zone.
The agenda is forming and could be changed.
FIRST TIME ON THE CONFERENCE!
Exhibition of Digital Signage solutions: 3 exhibition days (6-8th of June, 2017)
- Opportunity to present your solutions on the retail key event
- Communication with decision makers
- 3 exhibition days = 3 times more contacts
Drive Smarter Retail with NEXCOM Interactive Signage at Digital Signage Moscow Conference
The driving forces of cloud technology, big data analytics and the Internet of Things (IoT) have sparked a new wave of innovations for the retail industry. To showcase a smarter retail, NEXCOM will present its interactive signage solutions at the 2017 Digital Signage Moscow Conference, taking place at World Trade Center, Moscow, from June 6 to June 8. At 2017 Digital Signage Moscow Conference, NEXCOM will show how interactive signage with various bundled technologies can help retailers build a smart shop, and drive retailing into new landscape.
To boost viewers’ attention and enga
IBASE Presents the Ultra Slim SI-12 Digital Signage Player Measures Only 1.95mm Thick
Taipei, Taiwan, May 27, 2014 - IBASE Technology Inc. (TASDAQ: 8050), a world-leading manufacturer of industrial motherboards and embedded systems, presents the latest SI-12 compact signage player measures only 19.5mm thick. This media player enables the retail, food and hospitality segments to deliver compelling and valuable content in dual high-definition HDMI displays to targeted audiences.
The SI-12 digital signage player has been tested to pass extended operating temperatures (-30°C to +60°C) to meet extreme system reli
Alma LLC To Deploy DOOH Network with BroadSign International LLC in Georgia
Digital displays will run in transit, shopping mall and airport venues.
Tbilisi, Georgia. September 29, 2015. The largest outdoor advertising company in Georgia, Alma LLC, has selected BroadSign International, LLC’s digital signage software for the deployment of its digital out-of-home network.
Alma’s portfolio of digital displays is complementary to its traditional billboards and printing house. Four LED screens and LCD videowalls will be live before the end of 2015 as part of the initial deploym
World Trade Center,
12 Krasnopresnenskaya Embankment,
If you will have any questions, please contact:
and other organization questions,
Mob.: +7 (903) 664-51-93
Tel.: +7 495 937 63 09 (ext.202)
Media partnership, accreditation,
registration on the conference,
For Digital Signage end-users such as representatives from retail, shopping malls, banks, hotels, restaurants, airports and others vertical markets the participation in the conference is free of charge.
For professionals of DOOH industry such as equipment manufacturers, vendors, vendor’s representations, systems integrators, distributors, advertising agencies, consulting agencies and others companies which are not Digital Signage end-users participation is paid.